Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Blimey Creative’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Blimey Creative, a company whose office is 52a Rectory Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 6BU. Our company is registered in England and Wales at Unit 15, Carlton Business Centre, Station Road, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 3AA under company number 7986113. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Access is permitted on a temporary basis and is subject to change without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against us as a result of your use or misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- If you are in breach of these terms, we may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We may amend these terms from time to time, at any time, and without prior notice. The changes will come into effect immediately after posting the revised terms and conditions. You are responsible for checking periodically for changes and your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
You can download our full terms and conditions here: Terms & Conditions